Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Camera Broke :(

So my camera broke. Very sad. The last day I was in Cantarranas, my host mom was looking at pictures on my camera. Then she handed it to me, but somehow there was a disconnect, because before I grabbed it, it crashed to the ground, right on its lens. Now it says "Lens error" when I turn it on. I'm sure that it's fixable, but it might be a while before I fix it because I have to go to a big city to do that. I can't take it to Teguz because it is about 6 hours from Morazan. I'm going to have to take it to San Pedro Sula after I get to my site. It's only like 2 hours from my site.

Let's hope I can fix it, because if not, I'm going to have to buy a super expensive camera here, because all electronics are like twice as expensive here (unless you go to a sketchy market, it which case, they are stolen.)

No comments: