Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bugzooka, the best invention ever!

Yeah, you may laugh, or rather, you will laugh. Because I have a Bugzooka. What’s that, you ask? Well I happen to have a bug phobia. I looked into getting a bug vacuum when I found out I was going to Honduras, but I didn’t buy one because they were all at least $40 and required electricity (which I may not have) and batteries. About a week and a half before I left for Honduras, I found it. The Bugzooka. Look it up: www.bugzooka.com . Basically, it is this gun thing that sucks up bugs. It uses a bellow system, so it does not require batteries or electricity. It also has 10 times the suction of normal bug vacuums. My problem is that I’m afraid of bugs, but at the same time, I can’t kill them. I guess I have a certain sense of compassion for them. So the bugzooka lets me catch bugs from a distance of up to 3 feet away at the press of a button and then release them outside. Greatest invention ever! Other PC trainees were laughing when I mentioned this at training in the “weirdest thing I brought” conversation, but now they are all asking to borrow it. Best $19.99 I’ve ever spent. 78 cents/month is a cheap price to pay for my sanity. You too can buy it on Amazon.

No comments: